List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: About config file
From:       "Randolf Richardson" <randolf () modperl ! pl>
Date:       2013-03-08 23:11:50

> On Thursday 07 March 2013 11:00:37 Ken Peng wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > How do you setup config file in modperl web development?
> > I currently use the style like a package:
> > I don't know if this is a good way. Do you have suggestions?
>
> I am not an expert here, but I think it's acceptable way. YAML is another
> alternative. Here's my example for model call validation config:
> ---
> params:
> ip:
> regex: ^\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}$
> default: defaults.ip

	It's important to note that IPv6 addresses are excluded by that
RegEx formula.  I suggest either changing "ip" to "ip4" or adding
support for IPv6 addresses as well (which is not going to be anywhere
near as straight-forward as matching a basic IPv4 pattern).

[End of reply.]

Randolf Richardson - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
http://www.inter-corporate.com/