List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: Intercepting and modifying response
From:       Rommel Sharma <rsharma51 () sapient ! com>
Date:       2012-06-22 7:55:57

Thanks All, using PerlOutputFilterHandler gives me the desired result for the pages \
in htdocs for the <Location ...> specification.. [using the inputs from this group \
and http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/104437].

Now I am noting that my earlier integration of Apache with JBoss where I am \
redirecting based on certain paths is not working. If I remove the output filter the \
jboss page shows, but when I put it (httpd.conf) the display of dynamic content from \
Jboss stops. E.g. in mod-jk.conf:

JkMount /jspweb/* node1

What am I missing here? Many thanks for your inputs in advance!

Thanks,
Rommel.