List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Mixed Children on amd64
From:       Vincent Veyron <vv.lists () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2010-09-26 6:12:25

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2010 à 18:52 +0200, André Warnier a écrit :
> One other idea : Apache generates (or can generate) an access log, and you can configure
> what is logged in each line
[...]
> and a bunch of
> $r->warn("this is what happens here");

Sure, but I'm leery of upsetting my users, and I can't seem to reproduce
the bug on a test machine, as it's rather infrequent.

I finally went with your earlier advice : install the Debian packages,
and use just one Apache process that listens on ports 80 and 443. It
simplifies my setup nicely. We'll see if the problem disappears.

Correcting what I wrote in my OP : there is no speed difference between
the stack from the Debian packages and the one compiled on my machine.

Regards,

--
Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/