List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Using "generic" POST parser in Apache2::Request
From:       "Srebrenko Sehic" <ssehic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-10 13:29:46

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Ryan Gies <ryan@livesite.net> wrote:

> Hopefully someone will respond who has experience with libapreq2's hook
> API.  The below example (libapreq2 not used) which decodes JSON (not
> XML) may provide some insight or a temporary solution.

Thanks.

I'm aware of the $r->read method. However, the reason why I'm not
using that is that $r->read() makes the payload inaccessible to other
filters. I need this, since the original request is proxied (using
mod_proxy) to the backend systems after I take a peek. libapreq2
already does this properly and that's the reason I was looking for
that libapreq2 solution.

Anybody else has a hint?