List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: a require problem
From:       "Berg, Eric" <eric.berg () lehman ! com>
Date:       2008-08-29 20:55:26

I'm running this:

 Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20051231/2.6.0 mod_perl/2.0.4
Perl/v5.10.0

This is not my biggest problem right now.  As you know, I'm still
wrestling with problems associated with Parallel::ForkManager.

I'm going to put together a discrete test of this problem for
demonstration purposes and get back to trying some different versions of
apache, Perl and mod_perl to see if this bug was introduced at some
point along the development path.

Eric

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - \
-

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated \
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you \
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this \
message is strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only \
and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to \
buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an \
official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be \
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is \
complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is \
subject to change without notice.

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this \
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and \
cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) \
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter \
addressed herein.