List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Thanks for advice
From:       Niels Larsen <niels () genomics ! dk>
Date:       2008-08-28 0:00:04

I would like to thank those who helped me, Parrin Harkins and Jim
Brandt i think it was, move to mod_perl. Some of the result is here,

http://genomics.dk:8001/UTHCT

and I learned. I start Apache in CGI mode when adding and debugging,
and mod_perl mode when done. That is a pleasant way for me, and it
seems not worth gaining the last speed by making the code Apache
specific, since generating pages behind Apache takes 99% of the
time anyway.

Niels L