List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: PerlAuthenHandler and ErrorDocument 401
From:       fof <fof () brainstorm ! net ! au>
Date:       2008-05-22 5:25:44

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> In my experience and a few others on the list if you search the archives,
> its
> almost never worth it to override <Location /> with something unless you
> don't
> have any 'assets' being served from this server which is an advisable
> idea.

Thanks for your response Philip although I am not 100% sure I understand
what you are getting at here.  Are you suggesting that one should not use
<Location> because I am trying to serve a HTML document on a 401? is this
what you mean by an 'asset'?

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Anyway, I think what you are after might be a fully baked AAA (3 httpd
> phases)
> More examples are on perl.apache.org

My module works? Am i missing a phase in what I am doing here?

Thanks for all your help BTW.