List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: modperl with SSL
From:       Clinton Gormley <clint () traveljury ! com>
Date:       2008-03-25 9:53:05

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 17:45 +0800, J. Peng wrote:
> thanks.
> how about the capability of it?
> We have more than 100 million users,that's a great challenge.

That's a lot of users :)

I don't have the experience of supporting that number of users, but I've
used it on a site with 80 requests / second, and it didn't blink.  Load
was always low, memory usage minimal.

Searching google, it appears that you may need to increase the number of
fd's available to pound in that busy an environment, but otherwise, I
think it unlikely that you'll have any issues.

Clint