List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Add a new RewriteCond Variable with mod_perl in an OutputFiler - possible?
From:       Torsten Krah <tkrah () fachschaft ! imn ! htwk-leipzig ! de>
Date:       2007-09-27 12:18:07

Hi.

I've read around the docs but i dont know if its possible or not.
Can an perl output filter add a new variable to the current process which can
be analyzed by mod_rewrite?

Background:

My filter does some internal redirects.
I want to set a Condition named "ORIGINAL_REQ" to the url of the first, the
really first request url - before the internal_redirects happened.

This way mod_rewrite can analyze the url and i can deny or permit access to
the url.

Is this possible? If not, are there any other safe ways to do such things -
without having to modify mod_rewrites sources.

Torsten

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]