List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Cleanuphandler
From:       Cure <cure () curesport ! com>
Date:       2007-08-27 12:19:00

In my mason template I have the following code.

$r->set_handlers( PerlCleanupHandler => [ &do_cleanup ]);

But for some reason the main script waits for the function do_cleanup
to finish.  I thought the function would be process in the Cleanup Phase?

The borwser will set their until the function do_cleanup is done processing.

Thanks