List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    ModPerl on Apache 2.2 not suitable for Windows platform
From:       Foo JH <jhfoo-ml () extracktor ! com>
Date:       2007-07-09 8:43:54

Hi all,

This is a summarised follow-up on my earlier post detailing my concerns
with modperl on Apache2.2 (with the latest installations of ActivePerl +
modperl) not being to restart gracefully. In other words, during a
restart it crashed and stopped.

I have received similar observations from Randy Kobes. If there is
someone who figured a way to resolve, hope to hear from you.

In the meantime, modperl on Apache 2.2 (in Win32 environment) seems to
be more stable so far.

Hope this helps.