List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Partial HTML
From:       Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_ltd () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-03-23 9:59:00

We are running through a load balancer with port forwarding. Why could it be at that \
end?

What this project have coded is a "sub request" to get data from our server to \
include in the original call .... hence the HTML is only partial. When I say "sub \
request" I mean, they go via the outside world. So it's really a second request.

I have just been looking to see if that can be done with an $r->internal_redirect() \
but it doesn't work.

$subr= $r->lookup_file( '/some/path' );
$subr->run()

only returns the RC_CODE and $r->internal_redirect()  doesn't return anything.

At present, I think they want to keep the second request to produce stats. So, I \
would like to keep the second request internally to prevent possible timeouts etc \
while maintaining their stats.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CIA

-Ants

Jonathan Vanasco <jvanasco@2xlp.com> wrote:
On Mar 22, 2007, at 11:40 AM, Anthony Gardner wrote:

> If Partial HTML is sent  to the client,  could it possibly cause
> the IO flush error? The HTML in question would be something like
 and sent back thus ....

are you running through a load balancer / proxy ?  it could be on
that end.

 What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email \
personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.