List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    [JOB] Open Source Systems Management
From:       "Doug MacEachern" <dougm () hyperic ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 22:42:18

Hi All,

I haven't posted here in a couple of years, but I know the list is
still full of talent and we're looking for developers like you at
Hyperic.
We're a startup located in downtown San Francisco where our flagship
product is an open source systems management platform called HQ.
While the open positions don't currently mention mod_perl directly,
there's plenty of Perl and Apache involved.  And we'd like to have
somebody who could help build management hooks into mod_perl similar
to what Java has with JMX.  We're also looking for people to help
develop plugins for HQ, which is similar to Apache+mod_perl in that
we hook into everything and have fun doing it.  I've spent much of
the past few years doing this since I dropped off this list :-)

Here's the current list of open positions:
http://www.hyperic.com/about/careers.html

Even if you don't see your ideal job description, there's still a
strong chance we can find a good fit, so give HQ a try:
http://www.hyperic.com/downloads/

If you like what you see and would be interested in hacking on it,
please drop me a line and we can discuss the opportunities.

Regards,
-Doug