List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Getting post data
From:       "Lionel MARTIN" <martinlio () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-28 10:01:58

Hi,

You should use libapreq2, which is a library that globally allows to deal
with data submitted by the client.

You can find documentation about it here:
http://search.cpan.org/~joesuf/libapreq2-2.08/glue/perl/lib/Apache2/Request.pm

Concerning CGI.pm, except if you are already using it for other purposes, I
would advise you not to load and use it, and use libapreq2 instead which is
(far) lighter and more efficient.

Re large data uploads efficiency, I'm not able to reply right now, but I'm
sure others in this list could provide a reply.

Lionel.