List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: Can't use mysql stored procedures under mod_perl (although they work directly from Perl)
From:       "Jonathan H Lundquist" <jhl () bonipak ! com>
Date:       2006-07-31 17:15:42

Thanks for your reply; it is the only one so far.  I will give 3.0006_1 a
try, but I'm not hopeful, as I think we probably are dealing with a mod_perl
bug.  I am using 3.0006, but as I stated it has been patched for multiple
result set (procedure) support, and it is calling procedures successfully in
both straight Perl command line use and via fcgid.