List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Debian Sarge/Stable backports: libapache2-mod-perl2 v 2.01-4
From:       Jeff Armstrong <modperl () aquabolt ! com>
Date:       2005-12-29 22:07:06

Folks,

I have created the following i386 backports for those of you running
Debian Stable/Sarge and wanting a relatively recent mod_perl2. I used
the current Etch/Testing source packages:

   libapache2-mod-perl2     2.01-4
   libapache2-mod-apreq2    2.06-dev-2
   libapache2-request-perl  2.06-dev-2
   libcgi-pm-perl           3.15

Note that the libcgi-pm-perl package upgrades the perl-modules CGI.pm to
3.15 which supports the Great Rename. There may be other perl-modules
that require similar treatment - please let me know.

To install these packages, you can add the following to your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

   deb http://packages.aquabolt.com   sarge main

or alternatively, you can download the debs directly from
http://packages.aquabolt.com/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/

Regards

Jeff