List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    [Announce:] Release of Apache2::TomKit
From:       Tom Schindl <tomAtLinux () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-12-29 9:07:20

Hi,

I want to inform you that last night I released the sources for
Apache2::TomKit on CPAN.

------------------------8<------------------------
TomKit is a perl handler which is working similar as the famous AxKit
for mod_perl 1.x. It is designed as an PerlFixupHandler which inserts an
OutputFilter if needed to transform XML-Content.

Although designed primarily to transform XML-Content it can be used to
create any arbitary output like e.g. PNG, ...
------------------------8<------------------------

At the moment there's not much documentation but I'm working to improve
both features Apache2::TomKit provides and its documentation. If you
want to know how to use TomKit you could take a look into the t*.

For all people coming from AxKit please note that Apache2::TomKit
***does not*** change to your apaches-document-root. So when sourcing in
files in XSLT you have to provide a fully qualified path!

Please also note that that's not the final stable release so things
might change (e.g. names of configuration parameters, ...)

If you want grab the sources directly from subversion:
- http://publicsvn.bestsolution.at/repos

If you want to file bugs please use:
http://phpot.bestsolution.at/mantis/main_page.php

Tom