List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Error while using Apache2::Reload
From:       Boysenberry Payne <boysenberry () humaniteque ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 22:41:09

I still have the original source.
But I think the reason this is happening is because I used
Darwin Port (a Darwin package installer) to install my original MP 2.
Then,  when I installed MP2 RC5 from source I started getting the error.
I used the port uninstall the package first, but maybe it didn't work.

I would like to do the "make uninstall" approach below first before
going
through reinstalling perl and MP2.
Before I do this I want to make sure I have the right syntax first.
would I just type 'make uninstall' in the source directory for MP2 RC5?
Or do I need to put together a script that will run
'ExtUtils::Install::uninstall(/path/to/.packlist)'
Where /path/to.packlist is what?

Thanks for all the help,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com