List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Apache::DBI How tro tell if enabled
From:       Martin Moss <martin_moss () btopenworld ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 13:15:06

> -) That seems to be the crux of it...
It is being loaded before DBI, however the escalating
number of DB connections we're observing tends to
disagree. I think someone has added a LoadModule
directive somewhere in the wrong place and that module
has a call to DBI.. I've managed to confirm
Apache::DBI debug level2 output wasnt' appearing in
the logs.. so it's definitely disabled... Fine tooth
comb time:-(

Cheers for all the help,

Marty