List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: [OT-ish] Good name for generic wrapper around Apache::Session?
From:       Perrin Harkins <perrin () elem ! com>
Date:       2004-02-25 19:38:25

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 13:06, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> By the way, I completely agree with all these problems.

Glad to hear it.  And thanks for your willingness to turn over
maintenance.  I'm hoping that the new maintainer will keep up with
patches and answer questions, but not make any serious changes, so that
the many books and articles that rely on the current behavior will still
be valid.  Meanwhile, we can create an alternative module that will use
a bit less perl magic and thus be simpler for newbies to grasp.
Ironically, tie seems to make things like this harder for them rather
than easier.

- Perrin