List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: AuthenNTLM and slow web server]
From:       Stefano Ciancio <s.ciancio () pisa ! iol ! it>
Date:       2003-10-31 19:08:02

Hi,

I have seen better the log and the error in apache's error.log was about some
gif that the web server not found.
But the big problem with this module is that seem for each object it require an
authentication from pdc/bdc. This behaviour causes the web server to go _very_
slow. The user must wait ten of seconds to load a single web page.

I want use this module to obtain a single sign on in the Intranet of my company
that have thousands of users in some trusted NT pdc/bdc.
Do you think that this module could working fine? Exists some other mechanism to
obtain the single sign on with ntlm?

Thanks
 Stefano

P.S. this is the first version of AuthentNTLM that I have tried.