List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Apache perl question.  May be off topic.
From:       "John Michael" <johnm () acadiacom ! net>
Date:       2002-11-29 7:50:33

Sorry if this is off topic.  I am attempting to take a perl script I =
already have written to do something before attempting to port it to =
modperl.

I have used this method to pass request to certain files to be =
redirected to a perl script to produce dynamic content.  However, =
sometimes I would just like to pass it back to apache.  I know that this =
will be possible with modperl by returning DECLINED.
<Directory "/home/usr1/digital/html/protected">

AddHandler RTS-protected-htm htm

Action RTS-protected-htm /cgi-bin/content_manager/handler.pl

</Directory>

My question:  Is it possible to do this with perl.  I want to be able to =
pass some request for static documents that should end in .htm back to =
apache and let apache send them out throuhg the normal channels.

Thanks

John michael