List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: What's wrong on the line 149 of registery.pm from Apache 1.3.26
From:       HLiu () ap ! org
Date:       2002-10-30 20:32:51

Richard,

Thanks for your comment.

The error appears frequently, i.g. sometime works sometime not. Here is
error message:

Apache::ROOTapmoneywire_2emm_2eap_2eorg::qq::quickquote_2ecgi::handler
('Apache=SCALAR(0x3715f4)') called at
/opt/apache/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/sun4-solaris/Apache/Registry.pm line 149
      require 0 called at
/opt/apache/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/sun4-solaris/Apache/Registry.pm line 149

Willy

                                                                                      \

                      Richard Clarke                                                  \

                      <ric@likewhoa.com        To:       HLiu@ap.org                  \

                      >                        cc:                                    \

                                               Subject:  Re: What's wrong on the line \
                149 of registery.pm from Apache 1.3.26
                      10/30/2002 02:00                                                \

                      PM                                                              \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

Willy,

HLiu@ap.org wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> There is an error in the error.log that appears  the line 149 of
> registery.pm from Apache 1.3.26 when I am running a CGI. Is it a bug for
> this type of error to appear so often?

It might be more useful to paste this error to the list.

> Thanks,
>
> Willy

Ric.