List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Reverse Proxy Setup
From:       <siberian () siberian ! org>
Date:       2002-09-26 14:57:26

Make proxy and mod_perl have the same document root.

Use mod_rewrite on the lightweight proxy to serve certain
directories from itself rather then passing them back to
modperl (have it server images while you are at it)

Upload files to the directory specified above.

Result : File is uploaded using mod_perl but accessed
using the static apache. Bonus, your images are served out
of it as well meaning you get a really great performance
boost.

John-