List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: @INC
From:       "Ufuk Yuzereroglu" <ufuk () yuzereroglu ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 23:34:16

Well what you said is true. I actuallay had perl 5.6.1 but I tried to use an
old httpd executable compiled with 5.6.0. Adding directories to @INC would
help me but each time before I would start httpd, I'd have to do that.
Instead I recompiled mod_perl/apache/ssl/php bundle. And that helped (for
sure)

Ufuk