List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: How to generate pre-filled forms? (fwd)
From:       "F. Xavier Noria" <fxn () isoco ! com>
Date:       2002-04-28 23:50:20

On 29 Apr 2002 09:16:42 +1000
simran <simran@cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:

: Have a look at the HTML::FillInForm module as well...

Yeah, thank you, I'll give it a try. I guess this is a natural candidate
for an output chain, the HTML generated by two or three Apache modules
will need that post-process, so I plan to use HTML::FillInForm with
Apache::Filter, it will be the first application of my recent study of
the Cookbook I couldn't have produced before I read it, magnific!

-- fxn