List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: AddModule mod_perl.c
From:       John Kolvereid <akaodin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-31 13:08:06

Hi Per,
   I realized right after I sent the note that
mod_perl, as CGI, won't handle ordinary HTML.  But I
did learn later that mod_perl and PHP cannot co-exist
at present.  I'm not sure but I think there is a small
glitch which can easily be overcome by someone
responsible for the PHP OR mod_perl source files.
   Meanwhile, I would like to take your advice and try
to set up 2 servers.  I have configured Apache w/
    --enable-module=proxy
    --enable-shared=proxy
But I am not quite sure what to do next.  I have
looked at the link you suggested before.  I don't know
where to look for proxy servers, or conceptionally
what it means in regards to multiple servers.  Please
advise.  Thanks.

     John Kolvereid