List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: New mod_perl Logo
From:       "Ron Savage" <ron () savage ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-01-31 22:37:23

Paul

How about attaching a copy of _the_ mod_perl book each time you send out your resume. \
The recipients should be impressed and thus realize it's a Real Program, and I'm sure \
the authors would consider a bulk discount :-).

(Having worked only 2 out of the last 8 months I do appreciate your position).

Cheers
Ron Savage
ron@savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html