List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Apache::AuthCookie not set cookie really
From:       Michael Schout <mschout () gkg ! net>
Date:       2002-01-30 16:28:11

> variable path=/agenda was omitted. Explorer 6.0 doesn't set cookie
> without path attribute.
> I think, it's a good idea to make WhatEverPath required option in
> config.

Hrm.  I was not aware of that.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I have changed AuthCookie in CVS so that Path will be set to "/" unless the
path has been configured.  This will allow people who have configurations that
dont specify the path to still use the new version without updating the config.

Feel free to grab the source from CVS and try it out at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ap-authcookie

Mike