List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Porting
From:       "Perrin Harkins" <perrin () elem ! com>
Date:       2001-09-24 13:14:07

> We have an application written in Java using MVC which we would like to
port
> to mySQL/Perl platform. We have used Struts,to create tags.
> Any inputs in this regards will be appreaciated.

You will probably find that Struts tags can be ported nicely to Template
Toolkit (http://template-toolkit.org).  You might even be able to write a
converter for your JSP pages.  If you're interested in getting some
object/relational mapping features and a basic MVC structure thrown in as
well, you can check out OpenInteract (http://openinteract.org/).
- Perrin