List:       apache-modgzip
Subject:    Re: [Mod_gzip] mod_gzip and Content-Length question
From:       Mike Pence <mike () vortechhosting ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 18:19:52

Hello,
You are coorect there was a problem with our system everything has been
corrected now please try to compile the programs again i have compiled the
first one as a test all went well
Here is the output.
[root@redhat2 compile]# gcc login.c util.c -o login.cgi
login.c: In function `Getitem':
login.c:411: warning: function returns address of local variable
login.c: In function `changeprecent':
login.c:2575: warning: function returns address of local variable

Regards,
Mike Pence