List:       apache-modgzip
Subject:    Re: [Mod_gzip] What is the meaning of this?   "command has been temporarily removed"
From:       "Manfred G." <rp40265 () rp-plus ! de>
Date:       2001-07-12 11:58:33

Hi Kevin,
thancs a lott fore your Help.
Now i have add something in my httpd.conf

<IfModule mod_gzip.c>
mod_gzip_on yes
#mod_gzip_dechunk yes
mod_gzip_keep_workfiles No
mod_gzip_temp_dir /tmp
#mod_gzip_minimum_file_size  1002
#mod_gzip_maximum_file_size  0
mod_gzip_maximum_inmem_size 1000000
mod_gzip_item_include "file \.htm$"
mod_gzip_item_include "file \.html$"
mod_gzip_item_include "mime text/.*"
mod_gzip_item_include "file \.php$"
mod_gzip_item_include "mime jserv-servlet"
mod_gzip_item_include "handler jserv-servlet"
mod_gzip_item_include "mime application/x-httpd-php.*"
mod_gzip_item_include "mime httpd/unix-directory"
mod_gzip_item_exclude "file \.css$"
mod_gzip_item_exclude "file \.js$"
mod_gzip_item_exclude "file \.wml$"
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%V %r\" %>s %b mod_gzip: %{mod_gzip_result}n
In:%{mod_gzip_input_size}n O
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/mod_gzip  common_with_mod_gzip_info2
</IfModule>

I was thinking meybi this is enogh but i think it is not working.
Plead check my link
http://www.bigspace4you.de/mod_gzip_command_showstats

I am using SuSE 7.1
I dont understand what i must add because of the ACCESS.LOG LogFormat.
Can you give me an exemple?
Thanks a lott i know i am not an expert fore this thinks.

Mutch Greatings from Düsseldorf (Germany)
Manfred Gnädig
http://www.bigspace4you.de