List:       apache-modgzip
Subject:    Re> [Mod_gzip] How to compress Servletoutput
From:       Eric Herrmann <eherrmann () portera ! com>
Date:       2001-01-23 22:50:34

>Where have all the programmers gone?

We're here (I am anyway) but I'm in learning mode. I am learning an awful
lot by reading the posts, so keep it up and thank you very much. I think I
am going to attempt a (more complete) Java gzip encoder implementation for
JSP 1.1 based on the concepts being discussed.

In a related yet different topic: I wasn't able to get rctpd to work, are
there any debug options?

Thanks,
--Eric