List:       apache-moddtcl
Subject:    Re: Window XP
From:       Craig Huckabee <huck () spawar ! navy ! mil>
Date:       2002-04-17 12:40:50

Hi Marco,

   I don't have XP handy to play with, but it should work.  Is Tcl in your
system path or the path of the user that Apache runs as on your system
?  If mod_dtcl can't load the Tcl DLL, then you'll get that error from
Apache even if your conf file is correct.

--Craig

At 10:11 PM 4/16/2002 +0200, mmtv wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm trying to run Apache under window XP. I've initially tried version 2 but
>I got an error while starting: Cannot find mod_dtcl.so. I have installed the
>module downloaded from this site as instructed. I've then unistalled version
>2 and installed version 1.3. Again I got the same error message.
>
>Any other instruction I should follow beside modify the the conf files.
>
>tks
>marco
>New email address marco@mmtv.it

/ Craig Huckabee        |          e-mail: huck@spawar.navy.mil /
/ Code 71B-CH           |           phone: (843) 218 4446       /
/ SPAWAR Systems Center | close proximity: "Hey You!"           /
/ Charleston, SC        |            ICBM:  32.78N, 79.93W      /