List:       apache-mirrors
Subject:    maintenance works
From:       <odministrator () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-29 10:07:42

Hi!

We need to perform some maintenance work on the server that hosts a mirror
apache.myamplifiers.com so it will be unavailable some time.
Work begins on 30 October in the morning and expected to be done in 1-2 days
afterwards the server will be available again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best regards,
Piotr Roshkovski