List:       apache-logging-general
Subject:    Distribution directories
From:       Ralph Goers <ralph.goers () dslextreme ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 18:00:16

As part of the release of Log4j 2.0-beta4 I copied all the current =
release artifacts from http://www.apache.org/dist/logging/to =
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/logging/.  Any future =
releases should be published through this location in subversion instead =
of the prior location via people.apache.org.

Ralph=