List:       apache-logging-general
Subject:    Please update your fingerprints on id
From:       Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-02 10:25:17

Hello folks,

if you are not listed here:
http://people.apache.org/keys/group/logging-pmc.asc

its time to go to id.apache.org and add your fingerprint. You'll then
appear in the file after a while.

Today I was looking at an issue with my key not here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/logging/KEYS

The file has much more names than in the link above, but not all
necessary. I believe we should use the option by id.apache.org for
log4j2. For now I will add my key to the old file too, so the issue
should be fixed

Cheers
Christian

--