List:       apache-logging-general
Subject:    Re: Logging Site
From:       Scott Deboy <scott.deboy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-22 21:48:43

I'll wait for a bit more feedback and then follow-up on the infra dev
mailing list.  They would like to see an actionable plan and have it
approved there, at which point I'll update the Jira issue with the
actionable steps.

I'm on vacation this coming week, but I'll check in when I can.

Thanks for helping out with this, Christian, it's great to see Chainsaw
maybe move along as well.

Scott