List:       apache-logging-general
Subject:    Re: logging passwords?
From:       Curt Arnold <carnold () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-05-06 16:14:29

See "User Support and Discussion" on http://httpd.apache.org/
lists.html for options for help with the Apache HTTP server.  If you
don't find the answer in the FAQ's or other resources, when you do
post to one of the HTTP user support lists, you should specify what
version of the Apache HTTP server you are targeting since the answer
may be different depending on Apache HTTP 1.x vs 2.x.

This particular list is for discussion relating to the Apache Logging
Services Project, home of log4j, log4cxx, log4net and log4php.
Questions about Apache HTTP server are off-topic here and it is not
an effective place to get help with Apache HTTP server.

Good luck in finding your answer.  No need to reply.