List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Re: [users@httpd] Health check expressions
From:       Antony Stone <Antony.Stone () apache ! open ! source ! it>
Date:       2020-02-13 12:50:17

On Thursday 13 February 2020 at 13:38:40, Eric Covener wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:30 AM Antony Stone wrote:

> > > Have you tried reading the value of the Content-Type response header
> > > instead of this built-in var?
> >
> > No - how would I do that?
> >
> > What should I use for ProxyHCExpr to achieve this?
>
> Sorry I can't easily test it.  you'd use the resp() function w/ that
> header as the parameter.

I'm still not quite sure what you mean, since
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_hcheck.html says nothing about
a resp() function, but I'll see whether
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/expr.html is enough to go on.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Users don't know what they want until they see what they get.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.