List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] =?utf-8?Q?Festina_Lente_-_N=C3=B3ir=C3=ADn_Plunkett_/_Shirley?=
From:       Jim Jagielski <jim () jaguNET ! com>
Date:       2015-07-29 19:05:30

If you have ever read the httpd doccos, there are many people who
made them what they are, and are deserving of thanks. But today we
have lost one of the main and core talents behind them.

N=C3=B3ir=C3=ADn was a bright light and a festive soul; they were =
talented
and humble, with a passion tempered by joy and love. Their life
had many highs, and some crushing lows, but N=C3=B3ir=C3=ADn was always =
open
and listened to their heart.

I will miss N=C3=B3ir=C3=ADn. We all will.=