List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] Problem in chunked response
From:       Shailender Khugshal <shailender.khugshal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-20 10:34:46

Hi,

We are facing problem while getting last chunk which looks as below
24;status_upadate=Yes

When apache forwards this chunk to client it removes the part after
semi-colon(;) and hence the client ends up getting a chunk without status.

Is there any configuration wherein apache can avoid manipulating last
chunk. Maybe just ignore it.

Unfortunately we don't have control over backend server where we could have
applied following header
Header set X-XSS-Protection: 0

--
Thanks and Regards,