List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] mod_jk Questions
From:       Chris Arnold <carnold () electrichendrix ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 16:59:44

Here's what we are trying to accomplish:
Already have apache 2.22.x running multiple sites and acting as proxy. We a=
re now looking into using a web app that uses tomcat (port 8080) and will r=
un on the same server as apache. Users will be accessing the tomcat site us=
ing https://share.domain.com. Apache will serve this request and pass it to=
 tomcat.
Do we need the mod_jk module for this or can we accomplish the above with a=
 rewrite rule or proxy pass directive?

Sent from my iPhone