List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Re: [users@httpd] Seeking copies of successful Windows httpd.conf and ledgersmb-httpd.conf files
From:       Yehuda Katz <yehuda () ymkatz ! net>
Date:       2013-01-30 20:33:21

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:53 AM, Hedley Finger <hedley.finger@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have hit the wall trying to implement LedgerSMB on Windows.  First
> hurdle is getting Apache htttpd to recognise the C:\Program_Files\LedgerSMB
> folder so that the browser can execute and then display
> http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.  (See previous posts with Subject
> "Getting Apache to recognise the LedgerSMB home folder".
>
> Would someone please help me who has successfully implemented a standalone
> installation of LedgerSMB operating in loopback mode (server and client
> browser are both on localhost 127.0.0.1) for single-user access?
>
> I would like to examine your httpd.conf and ledgersmb-httpd.conf files
> from your running LedgerSMB implementation to try to work out what I am
> doing wrong.

As I posted to the other thread:
You do not have anywhere in your httpd.conf that includes the
ladgersmb-httpd.conf.
This means that Apache does not know how to find the Alias directive (or
any other directive) in ledgersmb-httpd.conf.
You need a line that says "Include conf/ledgersmb-httpd.conf" (which needs
to be adjusted if that is not actually where ledgersmb-httpd.conf is
located.)

- Y