List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] Windows install with no start menu shortcut
From:       "Sharpe, G" <GSharpe () bentsgreen ! sheffield ! sch ! uk>
Date:       2012-06-21 9:57:28

Hello,
Apologies if this is answered somewhere, I used markmail to have a look thr=
ough the list archives and couldn't find anything.
Is it possible to install Apache on Windows and have it not create a start =
menu shortcut?
We're on a managed ICT service and I'm trying to avoid going through them. =
Whilst I have write permission to C: I don't have write permission to the n=
etwork location where start menu is stored, so the installer keeps failing.
Thank you for any help anyone can offer