List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] Negotiation and mime types
From:       Laurent Martelli <martellilaurent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-22 21:26:32

Hello all,

I'm using content negotiation so that I do not have to specify file
extensions in the href of my <a>. And I can switch from plain html to php
without changing all my links. It works fine excepted that if I have foo.css
and foo.php in the same directory, when asked for resource foo apache
returns foo.css and I can find a way to tell it that php files should be
preferred over css ones. I tried to add a foo.var file with the following
content, but it did not work :

===
URI: foo

URI: foo.php
===

Is there a means to set mime types priorities (like a MimeTypePriority
directive similar to LanguagePriority)?

Regards,
Laurent

--