List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] How significant is this hog?
From:       Charles Michener <micheck123 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-12-27 1:00:25

I have %D invoked in one of my log files to observe how much time is being used \
during my Apache service.  Generally, the time is about .015 seconds. I do have one \
very persistent pest who, whether I  allow him to access information or deny him \
access, takes exactly 4.5 seconds. This doesn't seem to be effecting my server \
response and I don't see any increase in server cpu or memory use.

Is it a problem or should I just continue to deny him and let hm take 4.5 seconds?

Charles