List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Re: [users@httpd] Secure LDAP Auth to Active Directory
From:       Brian Foddy <brian.foddy () nwa ! com>
Date:       2007-07-12 19:17:26

My full config for hpux b11.11 (httpd 2.2.4) is
./configure --prefix=/tmp/apache --enable-so --enable-modules=all
--disable-auth-digest --with-ldap-lib=/opt/openldap/lib
--with-ldap-include=/opt/openldap/include --with-ldap-sdk=openldap
--with-ldap --enable-authnz-ldap --enable-mods-shared=all --enable-so

linking to openldap 2.3.32.  I believe it was all build with gcc 3.4.3.

I just wish I could get mm_mod_auth_ldap to build correctly, as I need the
nested group membership of Active Directory; that I don't believe the
standard Apache LDAP
module supports.  I'm "usually" pretty good at building open source on
UNIX/Linux,
but that combo has me totally stumped and can't find anyone more versed
to help.

Good luck,
Brian