List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    RE: [users@httpd] Reverse Proxy between WebSphere and the WebServer - prevent "Bad Gateway" errors.
From:       Richard de Vries <richard_devries () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 14:43:50

Thanks for all your replies. I got in touch with IBM,
and WebSphere has a setting for this afterall. It's
called "Extended Handshake" and enabling it will allow
the plugin to do more extensive testing. I assume that
means it will check the HTTP return code in addition
to the port knock.

I tested it out, and it works flawlessly.

So, once again thank you very much for all your
assistance.

  R.

--- Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV