List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] auth_pam_module + AuthUserFile
From:       Rob Benton <rob.benton () conwaycorp ! net>
Date:       2006-04-26 19:47:03

I've got my server currently setup to use pam with auth_pam_module.

/etc/pam.d/httpd:
===
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
===

httpd.conf:
===
<Directory "/var/www/html">
     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
     SSLRequireSSL
     AuthType Basic
     AuthName Secured
     Require valid-user
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>
===

Is there a way I can use an authentication file made by htpasswd as a
back-up authentication method in case the user is not part of the LDAP
group?  What I'm trying to do is allow access to a few users who do not
have an LDAP account.